Dragon Sage Mode is an extension off of Sage Mode but uses elemental energy and natural energy along with a ninja's normal chakra in perfect balance to drastically empower a ninja's abilities. Dragon Sage Mode is also rumored to be a bit more efficent than Sage Mode because of the fact that is created by dragons instead of toads but, it much harder to harness than Sage Mode.
Main Article: Ryujutsu
Ryujutsu (竜術, Dragon Techniques) refers to a specialized field of jutsu that branches off from Senjutsu. This allows the user to sense and gather natural and elemental energy into concentrated force around the user. Ryujutsu practioners can then learn to draw the energy of nature and the elements inside of them blending it with their own chakra (created from spiritual and physical energy within the shinobi), adding a new dimension of power to the dragon sage's chakra, fusing with the all the "elemental" compositions of their body, resulting in the creation of ryujutsu chakra (竜術チャクラ, ryujutsu chakura).
This new chakra enables the user to enter an empowered state called Dragon Sage Mode, which can drastically increase the strength of all ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, and yuukaijutsu (Fusion Jutsu). A person who is able to use ryujutsu is called a dragon sage (竜仙人, ryu-sennin). It would seem that it stems from the dragons of Ryu Rock as only King Ryuu, Chikan, and Kensei Wazui have been seen using it.
- The user's physical strength, speed, stamina, and durability dramatically increase, to a point where they could fall face first into a bed of spikes and recieve no injury whatsoever.
- The user's ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, and yuukaijutsu (if user is fused) become more powerful.
- The user can harness the natural energy surrounding them, turning it into an extension of their body, and increasing the reach of their attacks.
- The user can take hold of the elemental energy within the natural energy, change it into a different elemental trait, and form water, fire, lightning, earth, and wind out of anything around them.
- The user gains the ability to sense chakra around them.
- The user takes in as much natural chakra as elemental chakra there is around them being able to completely stabilize their actions, thus making themselves unable to take the risk of turning into a dragon or a burst into flames.
- Unlike the Sage Mode, the user does not need to stay still whatsover while ascending into Dragon Sage Mode. In fact, they could be in a battle where the opponent is using non-stop attacks on them and the user could be dodging at the same time while activating this form. Most people say that Dragon Sage Mode is much more efficent than Sage Mode because of this.
- Because the user needs to move during combat, the Dragon Sage chakra cannot be replenished, which means the user can't stay within this state for extended periods of time.
- After Dragon Sage Mode has ended, the user appears to experience exhaustion.
Imperfect Dragon Sage ModeEdit
Perfect Dragon Sage ModeEdit
Ultimate Dragon Sage Mode Edit
Ten-Tails' Influence Edit
WTF is this supposed to be.....